Friday, October 1, 2010

I can't believe he jumped off the roof.


I just can't believe that he was brave enough to jump off of our roof. He is one tough little guy. I'm sure glad that he trusted me to catch him. He kept asking me, "Dad you promise promise that you will catch me". "I promise", I kept telling him. Finally he jumped. Maybe we should all take a lesson from Staley and quit being chickens. I'm not saying jump off of your roof but get out of your comfort zone a little bit. Do something that you don't see yourself doing. Commit to it. Staley was determined to jump off that roof before he got up there. We had to give him a little pep talk but he stuck to it and finished what he said he would do. Staley you are so dang awesome. I am so proud of you. Of course not for just jumping off our roof but for who you are. You have become such great help to me and your Mom. I hope you realize just how much that helps us out. You take care of your younger siblings so well. I don't know what I would do without you. I Love you bud. 

Love Daddy


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Staley. You have more guts than I have. Love ya, kiddo! *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nashville roofing, remodeling, & home repairs. Your one stop shop for everything you need for your home. Our team of experienced professionals can do it all. Builders in Nashville

    ReplyDelete